busca entre mis delirios

martes, noviembre 07, 2006

Este año me pido para reyes un dos puertas

- A machine can feel good?
- You didn't know that? Don't ask me how, though. Machines can get happy, but they can get angry too. I have no logical explanation for it. I just know from experience.
- You mean machines are like humans?
I shook my head.
- No, not like humans. With machines, the feeling is, well, more finite. It doesn't go any further. With humans is different. The feeling is always changing. Like if you love somebody; the love is always shifting, or wavering. It's always questioning, or inflating, or dissapearing, or denying, or hurting. And the thing is, you can't do anything about it. With my Subaru it's no so complicated.

"Dance, dance, dance", Haruki Murakami, 1988

2 comentarios:

Beatrize Poulain dijo...

Tengo unas ganas de pillar un libro de murakami.........

delirante dijo...

mm... pues yo tengo unos cuantos (aunque, como no se han traducido nada más que un par al castellano, están en inglés)... silba si quieres uno!